* This trip requires sturdy shoes (no flip flops) suited for rocky terrain. Participants will remain off the trail should their footwear not be suited for the terrain.
* 4.5 Litres of water per person + hat + sunscreen
* Each participant is responsible for his or her own personal security and health.
* Participants must be 18+ unless otherwise approved by Finjan
* Finjan is not responsible for participants being eaten on the trail (or mauled)
REFUND, CANCELATION & TRIP-ADJUSTMENT POLICY
*** Full refund including deposit fee will be issued upon request no later than 7 days prior to the scheduled start time.
*** Partial refunds will be issued no later than 3 days prior to the trip (50 NIS fee not refunded)
*** No refunds will be issued within 72 hours of the scheduled trip
*** Should a participant cancel his or her ticket, he or she can inquire about moving the ticket to another Finjan event at the same cost.
*** Should a participant request a refund within 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, a full refund can be specially issued if that ticket will be purchased by another participant or someone on the Finjan waiting list.
*** Full refund will be issued should the trip be cancelled or postponed for any reason at the discretion of the trek leader(s).
*** The trek leader(s) has the right to change the location of the trip prior to or throughout the trip based on weather conditions without issuing a refund to participants.
*** The trek leader(s) have full discretion in not allowing a participant to fulfil the trek based on certain health considerations and or lack of proper footwear/water.
*** Price includes two fully licensed guides and outdoor specialists, transportation to and from Tel Aviv and lots of coffee! Price does NOT include food and other beverages ***
Departure time is at 06:00 sharp from Tel Aviv Savidor Merkaz (Central Train Station/Arlozorov). Return to the same point by 20:00. The bus will leave promptly and on time! Those who arrive early will have the chance to enjoy some cookies and coffee prior to departure.
This trip is part of the Hiking in Israel community. https://www.facebook.com/groups/HikingInIsrael/
What to bring?